Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41183 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 149% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,084TL (19,630 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €350 (44 minutes ago)