Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41156 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 147% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,723TL (18,765 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)