Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.873 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 133% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,292TL (C$2,538) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)