Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03189 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,403TL (¥169,432) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (27 minutes ago)