Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00017 TRY / VND
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,604TL (15,414,249 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Perth costs AU$2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (about 1 hour ago)