Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,677TL (元4,608) in Haikou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)