Cost of living comparison between Haifa, Israel and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.799 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 117% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,522TL (8,158 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)