Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.971 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 131% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,776TL (5,946 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)