Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.319 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 215% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,234TL (5,485 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)