Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.984 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 168% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,046TL (8,181 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brisbane costs AU$0.60 (about 1 hour ago)