Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.973 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 164% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,118TL (7,313 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)