Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.083 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 176% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,623TL (6,115 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Murmansk costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port-au-Prince costs 8 Gourde (about 2 hours ago)