Cost of living comparison between Hachinohe, Japan and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02957 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,110TL (¥172,830) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)