Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03764 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,748TL (¥99,574) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)