Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03402 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,093TL (¥120,298) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)