Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04257 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,213TL (¥145,951) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)