Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03125 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,537TL (¥113,195) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)