Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03189 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,391TL (¥137,688) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zanesville, Ohio costs $52 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (about 2 hours ago)