Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.506 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 49% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,862TL ($1,102) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)