Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.837 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 48% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,562TL ($928) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (43 minutes ago)