Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.633 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 49% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,641TL ($1,277) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)