Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00309 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,192TL (₩1,032,346) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)