Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00381 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 180% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,282TL (₩1,910,841) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)