Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,714TL (₩1,450,040) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (38 minutes ago)