Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05645 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,776TL (₨49,175) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (36 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)