Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05479 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,678TL (₨48,876) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)