Cost of living comparison between Gwalior, India and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04597 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 5% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,838TL (₨61,728) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)