Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 481 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06699 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 28% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,084TL (₨46,039) in Guwahati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (40 minutes ago)