Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05026 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,051TL (₨60,699) in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 2 hours ago)