Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05492 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 15% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,126TL (₨38,711) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (26 minutes ago)