Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00309 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,359TL (₩1,088,640) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (about 2 hours ago)