Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00101 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 8% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,986TL (2,948,252 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)