Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00102 TRY / UGX
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 6% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,042TL (2,996,325 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)