Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06140 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,757TL (₨44,893) in Gulbarga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)