Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05520 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,263TL (₨59,123) in Gulbarga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)