Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03318 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,127TL (₨64,098) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (32 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (about 2 hours ago)