Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03363 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,665TL (₨79,246) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)