Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03432 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,279TL (₨66,402) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (36 minutes ago)