Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,424TL (元6,250) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)