Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,877TL (元5,186) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)