Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.607 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,196TL (1,163 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (43 minutes ago)