Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.553 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,858TL (元5,170) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)