Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.648 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,036TL (元4,688) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)