Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,500TL (元4,739) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Serena costs CH$14,990,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)