Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.630 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 87% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,616TL ($1,547) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 55,000 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 101,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)