Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 522 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.935 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 71% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,093TL ($1,040) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)