Cost of living comparison between Guayaquil, Ecuador and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.497 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 89% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,126TL ($1,752) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)