Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 646 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.658 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 64% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,110TL ($1,123) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)