Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.062 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,526TL (€868) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €200 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (27 minutes ago)