Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.658 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 66% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,989TL (1,090 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1.01 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)