Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.567 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 67% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,228TL (1,466 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)