Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.065 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 68% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,370TL (1,075 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (27 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Hamburg costs €1.69 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 1 hour ago)