Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.747 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 66% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,143TL (1,106 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)