Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.599 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 72% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,956TL (元6,600) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)