Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.520 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 56% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,083TL (元9,780) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (29 minutes ago)