Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.523 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 50% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,038TL (元7,728) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)