Cost of living comparison between Guangzhou, China and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.511 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 62% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,847TL (元9,487) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)