Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.552 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 64% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,930TL (元8,929) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (33 minutes ago)