Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17558 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 41% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,408TL (Mex$ 25,107) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mangalore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (about 1 hour ago)