Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.660 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 168% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,173TL (€1,325) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)