Cost of living in Greater Sudbury, Canada compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.771 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greater Sudbury (Canada) is 124% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,711TL (C$2,422) in Greater Sudbury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (38 minutes ago)