Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.634 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 109% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,438TL (€1,174) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)