Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00601 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,120TL (519,255 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)