Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00635 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,416TL (537,785 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)