Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00762 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 28% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,942TL (386,293 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)