Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00659 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,336TL (505,962 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)