Cost of living comparison between Granada, Spain and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.357 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,679TL (€1,394) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$2,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)