Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.997 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 69% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,736TL (€1,185) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)