Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.517 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 86% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,661TL (€1,032) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)