Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.303 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 81% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,889TL (€1,136) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Patras costs €250 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)