Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.186 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 79% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,822TL (R$ 4,911) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)