Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 70% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,300TL (R$ 4,636) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (34 minutes ago)