Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.031 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,069TL (R$ 3,945) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)