Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.180 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,253TL (R$ 3,605) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)