Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 674 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48282 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 144% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,601TL (13,671 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$6,880 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 2 hours ago)