Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 564 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.514 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 157% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,419TL (12,500 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kisumu costs Shilling500 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (39 minutes ago)