Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42409 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 126% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,099TL (14,381 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (22 minutes ago)