Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07617 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,711TL (35,594 ден) in Gostivar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $3,010 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)