Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07581 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,626TL (34,645 ден) in Gostivar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)