Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06862 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,674TL (38,970 ден) in Gostivar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)