Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08180 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,828TL (34,575 ден) in Gostivar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)