Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.191 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 37% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,287TL (2,759 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)