Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.089 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,236TL (2,972 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (34 minutes ago)