Cost of living comparison between Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.831 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,390TL (4,080 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)