Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,728TL (﷼ 23,447,119) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (24 minutes ago)