Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05982 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 12% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,366TL (₨39,551) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (37 minutes ago)