Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17289 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 56% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,907TL (22,599 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)