Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13607 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,216TL (16,284 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (36 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)