Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.667 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 151% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,153TL (AU$3,057) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)