Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,786TL (R$ 3,283) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)