Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.163 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,923TL (R$ 3,374) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)