Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 634 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.195 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,512TL (R$ 2,940) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (41 minutes ago)