Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.157 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,571TL (R$ 3,951) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)