Cost of living in Gloucester, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.278 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 173% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,376TL (£1,397) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)