Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 774 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.673 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 128% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,131TL (£1,526) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (41 minutes ago)