Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 797 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.487 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 121% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,628TL (£1,477) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)