Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23082 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 30% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,818TL (E£ 7,878) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)