Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20087 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 46% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,742TL (E£ 8,671) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (22 minutes ago)