Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05463 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,076TL (₨56,295) in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (41 minutes ago)