Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06030 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,700TL (₨44,778) in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 2 hours ago)