Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05572 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,270TL (₨58,689) in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 9 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)