Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.967 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 39% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,761TL (RM3,890) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)