Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.829 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,104TL (RM4,952) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)