Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.812 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,018TL (RM4,947) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)