Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 581 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.047 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 49% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,881TL (RM3,709) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)