Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,795TL (RM3,340) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)