Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 34% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,474TL (RM3,727) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $430 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (31 minutes ago)