Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01660 TRY / GYD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 85% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,007TL (361,835 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)