Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01718 TRY / GYD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 77% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,592TL (267,236 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)