Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33782 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 58% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,118TL (R 12,189) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)