Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.673 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 151% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,763TL (€1,233) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (37 minutes ago)