Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07177 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 37% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,445TL (Php61,926) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)