Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07550 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 33% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,588TL (Php47,522) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)