Cost of living comparison between General Santos City, Philippines and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06382 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 36% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,405TL (Php69,022) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (29 minutes ago)