Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07570 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 35% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,384TL (Php44,705) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oshawa costs C$150 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (about 1 hour ago)