Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06882 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 34% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,476TL (Php50,512) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)