Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06832 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 39% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,342TL (Php63,552) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)